The air is crisp, the leaves are changing, and the days are getting shorter. There’s no denying it, Fall is here. Make the most of it with family-friendly activities. If you are looking for Fall food and fun, then don’t miss these 5 events at The Woodlands!
1. Market Street’s Fall Concert Series
- Running every Thursday from September 7th to October 26th, this free concert series is held at Market Street’s Central Park. 6-8:30PM.
2. First Annual Great Pumpkin Market
- Start a new family tradition at the Great Pumpkin Market on Saturday October 14th at Wild Stallion Vineyards in Spring, TX. Tickets are $8 in advance or $10 at the door and kids under 12 get in free! All admission fees to be donated for Hurricane Harvey relief in the community. 10AM-2PM.
3. The Woodlands Fall Flea Market
- Held at the Town Center Parking Garage, the Woodlands Fall Flea Market gives residents an opportunity to clear out clutter and make some cash. Booth tickets may be purchased on Saturday October 7th from 12-4PM. Any leftover tickets will be available starting October 9th at 8AM. Entry is free for the buying public and the flea market is open Saturday October 28th from 7-10:30AM.
4. Trick or Treat Trail
- A free event held in Town Green Park, the Trick or Treat Trail is an annual community event full of spooky, family fun. Open October 29th, enjoy a community-oriented atmosphere with games, costume contests, and more! 3-6PM.
Check out the Woodlands Event Calendar for more fun Fall festivities for the whole family.